You or someone with
knowledge of how to use a scanner will scan your yearbook page by
2. Scan one page (as a test scan) as large as possible and
SAVE AS a JPEG*
file. DO NOT EDIT IT.
It must be a JPEG file. I can not use Adobe PDF files or BMP files or
Word Doc files.
3. Send the test scan by email attachment to <firstname.lastname@example.org
>. Be available for my reply
4. If the test scan is not good, you may be given suggestions
on how to improve it so you can try again.
5. If the test scan is good, you
can then begin scanning
the yearbook - page by page.
Scan the COVER and each page of the yearbook - including the
7. Title each scan so that it corresponds to the exact page
number of the yearbook.
Your scan titles should be: cover ...
insidecover ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... etc.
8. Send the scans to me as email attachments - roughly
email <email@example.com> .
9. OR burn the files to a CD
or DVD and mail: Gene
Gill, 3895 Valley Lights Drive, Pasadena CA 91107